|The Book of Jackson|
|Air Dates||February 12th|
Station House No. 4 continuing to grieve the loss of Constable Jackson as they pack up his belongings. But the arrival of a distraught woman looking for the deceased Jackson and the discovery of a hidden notebook filled with a secret code lead Murdoch, Crabtree, Higgins and Watts working to unravel the case Jackson was working on in secret before he died.
- The arrival of a distraught woman at the Station House leads the team to investigate a case Jackson had been secretly working on before he died.
- While looking into Gloria’s case, Murdoch discovers that Jackson worked in a secret code of his own devising.
- Murdoch discovers why Jackson was keeping the case secret as everyone works on trying to decipher the secret codes in his notebook.
- Gloria defends herself against accusations as Watts goes looking for answers.
- Murdoch figures out the case only to realize that Watts life is in danger.
- With the case solved, everyone pays tribute to their dear friend Constable Jackson.
- Kristian Bruun was pleasantly surprised and honoured to come back and have the opportunity to put the uniform back on, saying goodbye in Jackson's own way.
Yannick Bisson as Detective William Murdoch
Jonny Harris as Constable George Crabtree
Daniel Maslany as Detective Watts
Lachlan Murdoch as Henry Higgins
Kristian Bruun as Slugger Jackson
Emily Piggford as Gloria Burnham
Martin Happer as Detective Oliver Strong