|Relationships|| Harry Murdoch, father|
William Murdoch, brother
Jasper Linney, half-brother
Mary Murdoch, mother
Albert Murdoch, brother
Emily Weldon, aunt
Appearances and Mentions
- Susannah entered the Catholic church a nun and eventually became Reverend Mother before her death.
- She and Murdoch are reunited after 20 years. However, the pair meet under less than ideal circumstances as the convent discovered a dead priest in their graveyard.
- By the end of the episode, William wants to reconcile with her. However, she tells him that she is returning to Montreal. William asks why since they have just reconnected after 20 years, to which she answers that God is calling her home. Confused, William is then given the straight explanation that she is dying and her time is nearly up. Susannah asks for his forgiveness in her behaviour, which he forgives, and the two pray together.
- In the book, Susannah makes a brief appearance, however she dies of cancer shortly after William visits her. It is revealed that she was born on December 12, 1864 and is three years younger than William. They also had a little brother named Albert, but he died. Susannah was only 9 when William and she fled to their aunt's.
- Susannah's name is spelt with an H at the end in Voices only. In the book it does not have an H.
- Producer Christina Jennings has confirmed that she has passed away.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.