- Have you cast your 2019 MM Fan Episodes Poll vote on our Home page? You don't need to sign-up to vote. The poll is not available (yet) on mobile devices, please access via website.
| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details or information about an upcoming episode/season which has not been aired world-wide yet. Don't believe everything you read, content is subject to change at any time.
|Season 13 Episodes and Guides|
|Air Dates||September 16, 2019|
Murdoch Mysteries has been renewed by CBC for Season 13, (204 episodes x one-hour mystery drama series, 3 x 2-hour holiday specials), and premieres September 16, 2019.
Murdoch Mysteries, based on Maureen Jennings’s popular Detective Murdoch series of novels and premiered in Canada in January 2008, starring Yannick Bisson, Hélène Joy, Jonny Harris, and Thomas Craig, is a one-hour drama set in Toronto in early 1900s during the age of invention. Executive Producers are Christina Jennings, Scott Garvie, Peter Mitchell, and Yannick Bisson.
On May 13, 2019, shooting began on Season 13 and is expected to wrap in November.
Season 13 will air on CBC in Canada later this year and is expected to premiere on UKTV’s Alibi channel in early 2020.
“Murdoch Mysteries continues to draw passionate audiences in Canada and around the world – a testament to the talented team in front of and behind the camera. We’re thrilled to deliver more of the mysteries and characters viewers love as we head into production on our thirteenth season,” said Christina Jennings, Shaftesbury Chairman & CEO, who also serves as an executive producer on the show alongside Scott Garvie, Yannick Bisson, Hélène Joy, and Peter Mitchell, who also serves as showrunner, and produced by Stephen Montgomery and Julie Lacey. (May 2019) The series has become a staple for CBC and broadcasters around the world with its winning formula that brings together compelling mysteries, unique slices of turn-of-the-century history, ingenious inventions and personal moments for each character. The series is licensed to broadcasters in 150+ countries and territories including the U.S., U.K., France, Finland and China.
The Murdoch Mysteries brand continues to grow and evolve – brand licensing deals include an all-ages immersive game experience, The Murdoch Mysteries Escape Series, a collaboration between Shaftesbury and Company & Secret City Adventures, that launched in early 2017 in Toronto, and recently relocated to historic Casa Loma in Toronto.
Stay Tuned More to Come...
Season 13 Storylines and other tidbits:
- The 13th season will see the popular Canadian drama mark its 200th episode.
- Yannick Bisson returns to the director’s chair for a Season 13 episode. Other episodes will be directed by showrunner Peter Mitchell, Harvey Crossland, Gary Harvey, Mars Horodyski, Sherren Lee, Mina Shum, and Craig David Wallace. Season 13 episodes are written by Mitchell, Paul Aitken, Noelle Girard, Maureen Jennings, Simon McNabb, Mary Pedersen, and Dan Trotta.
- Colm Feore (The Umbrella Academy, House Of Cards) and Claire Goose (The Coroner, Casualty) have been tapped for guest starring roles
- Patrick McKenna returns as Hamish Slorach
- August 1, 2019, Murdoch Mysteries is back on location in Toronto this month and will continue filming in the city until November.
Stay Tuned More to Come...
|TBA||September 16, 2019|
|TBA||September 23, 2019|
|TBA||September 30, 2019|
|Murdoch Mysteries Seasons|
|Season 1 • Season 2 • Season 3 • Season 4 • Season 5 • Season 6 • Season 7 • Season 8 • Season 9 • Season 10 • Season 11 • Season 12|
Find Where To Watch Murdoch Mysteries Here.