|Seen|| This One Goes to Eleven|
In the Altogether
The Tesla Effect
Staring Blindly into the Future
|Relationships||James Pendrick, husband, (estranged)|
Appearances and Mentions
- Sally Pendrick and her husband host a gathering to display Bathsheba at Her Bath by Rembrandt, which she has purchased. The painting is stolen as it is being taken to storage via the elevator – it vanishes. Murdoch recovers the painting and uncovers the scheme behind it to sell frauds, and is about to find out who the thief's employer is – but the thief is shot dead by James Pendrick. This act of violence leads Murdoch to suspect Pendrick is the mastermind behind the criminal plot.
- Sally Pendrick invites Murdoch to attend a meeting of the Eugenics Society, where H.G. Wells is the prominent guest speaker.
- Sally Pendrick admits to posing for photos with important men in compromising positions when she was younger. Now Mr. McTavish, the photographer, is blackmailing her. Murdoch accompanies her to a meeting with Mr. McTavish, with hopes of catching him, but instead a bomb explodes, nearly killing Mrs. Pendrick. Mr. McTavish is found to be inside, but had been dead before the bomb went off. Mrs. Pendrick is later witness to Murdoch arresting her husband for supposedly making the bomb and attempting to kill her.
- With her husband in jail for the attempted murder of herself, Mrs. Pendrick appears to be attempting to run Mr. Pendrick's business empire, with little success. When a man killed by microwaves appears, evidence points to Mr. Pendrick financing and aiding in the building of this weapon. As Murdoch attempts to find the weapon with the help of Mr. Tesla, Mr. Pendrick escapes prison and confronts Murdoch at his house. However, both men realize they've been played as Mrs. Pendrick's metal purse has become magnetized, and a side effect of being close to the microwave machine is that any metal nearby becomes highly magnetized. Mrs. Pendrick has been the one behind the strange going ons connected to the Pendricks, and Murdoch and Mr. Pendrick rush to try and stop her and her accomplice, Josef Karnaki, from transporting the weapon away. In the ensuing chaos, it's revealed that Sally Pendrick is actually Sally Hubbard, a confidence woman. She shoots her husband with no remorse, and attempts to get away on horse-drawn transportation. However, Murdoch pursues her with a special microwave shield so when Mr. Karnaki attempts to shoot him, Murdoch frees his horse, and the shield reflects the microwave beam back at Mr. Karnaki and the weapon, destroying both of them. However, Sally Pendrick's body isn't found, presumably she's escaped once more.
- Sally Pendrick returns with a diabolical plan to harness the powers of the new technologies to create a weapon – an atomic bomb – so she can rule the world...
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.