Pawnshops (or Pawn Shops) and Pawnbrokers are often referenced in Murdoch Mysteries' investigations while only two are named: MacGinnis' Pawnbrokers and Crawford's Pawnshop (as of Season 8). MacGinnis Pawnbrokers is often seen in the background street scenes.
Appearances and Mentions
- MacGinnis' pawnshop first appears as a crime scene, and the stabbing of Louise Butler occurs behind MacGinnis' pawnshop.
- Murder victim Nathan Peters' trumpet in found at MacGinnis's pawn shop.
- Suspect Beatrice Crawford had free access to her brother's pawnshop.
- A briefcase containing $4 million in Dominion Bonds is left outside Crawford's Pawnshop.
Biffers and Blockers (mention)
- Count Dagan Petrovic Russian war medals are from a pawnshop in Ronkonkoma, New York.
|Murdoch Mysteries Seasons|
|Season 1 • Season 2 • Season 3 • Season 4 • Season 5 • Season 6 • Season 7 • Season 8 • Season 9 • Season 10 • Season 11 • Season 12|