|Seen||Murdoch On The Corner|
|Relationships||Jack Lynd, (deceased husband)|
Appearances and Mentions
- Mrs. Lynd first appears as a casual friend of George Crabtree and a suspect of a murder case. Her motives stem from her death of her husband, a pastor who was guilty of philandering and she saw there was no justice in the world. In denial and filled with anger, believing herself to be an avenging angel, she sets up a morality test, where she drops a wallet with an address for the local charity house (hinted to be inspired by an incident, where Mrs. Lynd lost her purse and had her money stolen). She'd then sits on a bench, pretending to read her book while keeping an eye on the wallet with a mirror.
- Mrs. Lynd first just wanted to see who would steal the money from a lost wallet, but was enraged when a pastor (like her husband) commits the greedy act. From that point on whenever anyone who uses the money for selfish gains rather than returning it, she'd commit the crime of murder.
- When Murdoch and the constabulary catch on to this new sequential killer, Crabtree pretends to go on a shopping spree with the found money in hopes of luring out the killer. However, Mrs. Lynd doesn't confront Crabtree in that evening, but rather in the morning, when Murdoch and Brackenreid have left his apartment. Believing that Crabtree had failed her test, she pulls a gun on him, but George explains that he was doing his job and manages to talk her into giving him her gun before Murdoch and Brackenreid return.
- Expressing no remorse for her actions, Mrs. Lynd tells Dr. Julia Ogden that her victims deserved what they got, all because she couldn't accept her husband's fallibility concludes the good doctor.
- Mrs. Lynd is one of the Asylum's patients. Appearing to be a sweet and harmless old lady, she apologizes to Crabtree for trying to kill him, teasing him about staying on the right side of the law. Mrs. Lynd then is involved in the plot to escape, though she doesn't attempt to leave herself or save Dr. Ogden, remaining neutral throughout the ordeal.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.