Appearances and Mentions
- When Pollack decided to withdraw his support for the invention, Birkins had Walter Ayott kill Pollack.
- Another version appears as the GTO: Get Thee Out of here.
- An up-graded electric motorized bicycle, powered by batteries appears.
- In the season finale, Inspector Brackenreid is nearly hit by a "Motorbike!" crossing the street.
- The precursor to today's Motorcycles was actually invented in Germany in 1885.
- The original mechanized bicycle from The Glass Ceiling is seen parked in the background at Bloom and Crabtree Autoshop. (ep.1014)