|Seen||Sins of the Father|
Appearances and Mentions
- Dr. Ogden counsels Mirelle Darling against undergoing a procedure when there is no reason to take on the risk that comes with any surgery – for merely cosmetic purposes.
- Mirelle Darling tells her good Doctor, "I have had to endure the curse of a large bosom since I was in school. All my friends have youthful figures. I will have the same."
- Mirelle's father, Mr. Darling insists that Dr. Ogden perform the operation as "Mirelle's happiness is my obligation now," since her mother died some years ago.
- Believing the procedure is unnecessary and goes "against everything we're striving to do in this profession", Dr. Ogden declines to perform the procedure; Dr. Forbes undertakes the operation instead.
- At first, the surgery is successful but the often feared risk of sepsis (in this era) overtakes Mirelle and she dies.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.