Appearances and Mentions
- Lionel Armstrong is hired by the Toronto Port Authority to help with the dispute with the dockworkers demanding fair working wages.
- Experienced in these matters as a senior agent for the Pinkerton's, Lionel Armstrong has connections to the Homestead Strike that he does not want known.
- Armstrong had murdered his former fellow agent Carl Landers to keep his secret, then he kills Quinn as the Constabulary gets closer to uncovering the truth – with the same squeeze-fire palm pistol to the head at close range.
- At Homestead, it was senior Pinkerton Agent Lionel Armstrong who gave the order to have fellow Agent Daniel Parker shot, as subterfuge to justify retaliation against the steelworkers for firing the "first shot".
- Actor Michael Rhoades was first seen in Let Loose the Dogs, then in A Study in Sherlock prior to this role.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.