|Actor||Heather Anne Fee|
|Seen||The Killing Dose|
|Relationships|| Bella Cooper, sister|
Oliver Cooper, father
Dr. Gettler, fiancé
Appearances and Mentions
- With multiple injuries, Jane Cooper, her unconscious body on a gurney, is wheeled into Toronto Mercy Hospital attended by Nurse Kate Sullivan who knows her; Dr. Ogden and Dr. Dixon immediately take her to surgery to relieve the bleeding in her brain.
- Post operation, Dr. Ogden has called in Murdoch, who is accompanied by Parker, to report Jane Cooper's injuries: bruise marks on her upper arms are inconsistent with a fall and they look like hand prints, as if she were grabbed. Also, Dr. Ogden found skin under her fingernails.
- After Murdoch and Ogden's conversation with Dr. Gettler, Julia tells William assuming his fiancée's symptoms were hysterical, brought on by the excitement of marrying him is not a diagnosis, then adds if Jane Cooper was ill and being told it was all in her head – that would be upsetting too. But Dr. Ogden needs more information to make a true diagnosis.
- After further examination, Dr. Ogden finds that Jane has has congestion on her lungs, most likely from before her injuries. When she was complaining of chills, she was genuinely experiencing a drop in body temperature – thus the complaints she has written in her letters were indeed real.
- Once the good Doctor knew what to look for, Ogden tests her urine and finds high levels of chloral hydrate: Jane Cooper was being poisoned for the past six months.
- Nurse Sullivan believes Miss Cooper knew the dangers and wouldn't have taken chloral voluntarily.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.