Appearances and Mentions
- Goldie Huckabee and her husband Ray impose themselves on William Murdoch to view his unusual house.
- When informed that there is a Mrs. Murdoch, a somewhat disappointed but undeterred Goldie replies, "Oh, your doctor's a wife? Oh! I said it the wrong way around."
- Later, when Hamish Slorach is visiting, Goldie and Ray return "We couldn't let our favourite neighbour go without a woman's cooking. It's potted duck." And Slorach, not one to turn down food, leaves William no excuse to decline their company.
- Goldie and Ray third drop in occurs because Slorach mentioned his visiting again. This time, Goldie makes a physical pass under the table along with a wink at William.
- Goldie Huckabee ingratiates her friendship onto gracious Julia Ogden – with surreptitious intent.
- Whilst at the house, she steals Dr.Ogden's pelican. At the end of the episode, Julia confronts Goldie about the theft to fervent denial. Julia believes her denial and the camera shows the pelican at the Huckabee house.
- Julia believes Raymond killed Goldie with his suspicious actions.
- When Julia and William confront Raymond about where Goldie is, she appears in a carriage, explaining that the reason Raymond was acting skittish around them was because they are bad neighbors and didn't want to invite to a planned get together with the other neighbors.
- Goldie Huckabee was staying with her mother, but she spoke to Raymond on the phone before he went to work at 8:00 the morning he was murdered.
- Goldie Huckabee accuses the Detective of all sorts of strange things, "Like, lend us his lawnmower then take it back in the middle of the night. Loosen the bolts on our carriage wheels. He even accused Raymond of killing me," then, hands the Inspector a dossier on William Murdoch. She knew no one would believe her so she has hired a private investigator a few weeks earlier.
- Goldie Huckabee describes herself as "a little bit psychic", explaining, "that man and his wife are waging a campaign of intimidation against us".
- Goldie returns, seemingly teamed up with Ralph Fellows to exact her revenge on whom she believes killed her husband Raymond Huckabee.
- As the final escape room began to fill with sulphuric acid, Murdoch cunningly realizes that Fellows intended for Goldie to disappear as well and challenges her to leave the building, resulting in her falling through a trapdoor with her captives – worse yet, Goldie can't provide the solution to the final puzzle. Fortunately, they are rescued by Detective Watts. Afterwards, Goldie is sent to prison for her actions.