|Seen||Elementary, My Dear Murdoch|
|Mentioned|| Except the Dying (novel)|
The Glass Ceiling
Let Loose the Dogs
|Relationships||William Murdoch, fiancé)|
Appearances and Mentions
- The medium, Sarah Pensell, claims to be in contact with Liza from beyond the grave. At a seance, she recollects a day spent in the park with Murdoch and a necklace with a silver horse pendant on it. Pensell tells Murdoch that Liza would not speak through her again. Liza wants Murdoch to move on with his life.
The Glass Ceiling (Mention)
- During his interview for potential promotion to the rank of Inspector, Murdoch tells Chief Constable Stockton that his fiancée Liza Milner died of consumption the prior year.
Let Loose the Dogs (Mention)
- During his investigation into the murder of John Delaney, William Murdoch told Phillip Delaney that his pocket watch had been a gift from Liza.
Belly Speaker (Mention)
- Liza was mentioned by Arthur Conan Doyle when he visited Toronto in search of a cure for consumption. Doyle's wife, Louise Hawkins, was suffering from the disease in the same way Liza had.
- Though mentioned and credited only as "Liza" on the television series, Maureen Jennings gives the character's full name as Elizabeth Milner in Except the Dying.
|Murdoch Mysteries Season 1|
| "Power" • "The Glass Ceiling" • "The Knockdown" • "Elementary, My Dear Murdoch" • "'Til Death Do Us Part" • "Let Loose the Dogs" • "Body Double" • "Still Waters" • "Belly Speaker" • "Child's Play" • "Bad Medicine" • "The Prince and the Rebel" • "The Annoying Red Planet"|
Season 2 • Season 3 • Season 4 • Season 5 • Season 6 • Season 7• Season 8 • Season 9 • Season 10
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.