|Seen||Great Balls of Fire, Part 1|
|Relationships|| Lady Suzanne Atherly (mother)|
Rodney Strong (Fiancé)
Trevor Cross (Lover)
Elizabeth Atherly is the only daughter of Lady Suzanne Atherly. She has a scandalous past back in England.
Appearances and Mentions
- Elizabeth arrives in Toronto with her mother Lady Suzanne Atherly and appears as a debutante competing with other young women for the affections of the eligible bachelor Rodney Strong...and his fortune.
- She marries Rodney Strong.
- Elizabeth knew of the murders of the other debutantes, as Trevor Cross, her lover, had committed them.
- Dr. Ogden talks Elizabeth out of killing her own mother at the train station, attempting to escape.
- It is unknown if she hangs, but Murdoch states that she will most inevitably end up in prison at the very least.
|Murdoch Mysteries Season 10|
| Great Balls of Fire, Part 1 • Great Balls of Fire, Part 2 • A Study in Pink • Concocting A Killer • Jagged Little Pill • Bend It Like Brackenreid • Painted Ladies • Weekend at Murdoch's • Excitable Chap • The Devil Inside • A Murdog Mystery • The Missing • Mr. Murdoch's Neighbourhood • From Murdoch to Eternity • Hades Hath No Fury • Master Lovecraft • Hot Wheels of Thunder • Hell to Pay • |
Season 1 • Season 2 • Season 3 • Season 4 • Season 5 • Season 6 • Season 7 • Season 8 • Season 9 • Season 10 • Season 11 • Season 12
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.