|Job||Doctor of Medicine|
Appearances and Mentions
- Dr. Katherine Talbot is a visiting surgeon at the Toronto Mercy Hospital and the guest speaker at the League of Women's Voters supported Women's Suffrage public meeting to Dr. Forbes' displeasure. Surviving a bomb exploding backstage and then operating on the critically injured Clara Brett Martin with Dr. Odgen, the known fierce advocate for women's right acknowledges that trouble does seem to follow her and not without cost; She has not been the one to pay. Dr. Odgen thinks Dr. Talbot should be thankful for that.
- At the medical conference in Kingston, Dr. Talbot and Dr. Ogden begin to differ on Talbot's tactics to prompt women's opportunity in the medical field. Then, Julia discovers a distressed Katherine in her ransacked room along with a threat scrawl on the standing mirror. She exclaims, "One day, they will finally kill me... Every movement needs a martyr, doesn't it?" And she ignores Julia's suggestion to cancel her talk and, instead, uses the incident along with Dr. Ogden's accomplishments, to the cheers of her uninvited supporters guests in the room full of men.
- Upon returning to her room with news that the dean of Queen's University will be redoubling their enrollment of women and that she was being heard, Dr. Katherine Talbot is met with a less than enthusiastic Dr. Ogden who accuses her of staging the break in and writing the threats herself. An unapologetic Dr. Talbot states that "Since the bombing in Toronto, I have been flooded with inquiries and invitations to speak. It seemed the only way to get people to listen is to cause a stir, so – I caused a stir," and it gets results for the greater cause, "No one's being hurt by what I've done, Julia, and many have been helped."
- That's not exactly true...
- British Actress Claire Goose portrayed Jane Kennedy in The Coroner (2015).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.