|Dr. Lionel Ogden|
|Seen||The Death of Dr. Ogden|
|Relationships|| Julia Ogden, daughter|
William Murdoch, son-in-law
Ruby Ogden, daughter
Caroline Hill, childhood sweetheart
Darcy Garland, son-in-law (Deceased)
|Job||Doctor of Medicine|
Appearances and Mentions
Kill Thy Neighbour (Mention)
- After his death, his daughter Julia gives his cufflinks to her husband William as an anniversary gift.
Home for the Holidays (Mention)
- Lionel Ogden haunts Julia as she struggles to unravel the truth about his death. Julia has mixed feelings about her father; while he pushed her to become the accomplished woman she is now, she still feels the emotional distance between them.
- Julia discovers her father has had a secret love from his youth before he married Julia's mother.
- After Caroline Hill reveals that she assisted in his suicide, Julia discovers he'd been diagnosed with Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease (CMT) disease, a degenerative nerve disorder, that would have eventually killed him.
- Caroline suspects that he had called Julia (ep.717) because he knew she would help him to have a dignified death of his own choosing.
- Julia receives a telephone call from her father.
The Kissing Bandit (Mention)
Houdini Whodunit (Mention)
|Murdoch Mysteries Seasons|
|Season 1 • Season 2 • Season 3 • Season 4 • Season 5 • Season 6 • Season 7 • Season 8 • Season 9 • Season 10 • Season 11 • Season 12|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.