|Mentioned||Friday the 13th, 1901|
|Relationships|| Rose Maxwell, sister |
Appearances and Mentions
Friday the 13th, 1901 (mention)
- Cedric's apparent "separation" from her caused Rose to systematically kill the members of the bachelorette party.
- Cedric Maxwell is questioned why he couldn't visit his sister. Murdoch is shocked that Cedric seemed to justify his sister's violent actions, and they sent him off immediately.
- Cedric visited his sister every day, as proven by the guest log, and seemed to love Rose very much.
- Inside his apartment, it's revealed that he and Rose exchanged oddly passionate letters, and that Cedric had both a wax key mold (presumably for the key to the ward) and tickets to leave Toronto. He'd been planning to break her out and flee together.
- After the police search his house, Crabtree is waiting for Mr. Maxwell when he returns. He runs away, but is caught on a fence. In interrogation, Cedric admits that Rose is his adopted sister, but they love one another as man and woman. He saw the key on the guard's desk and made a copy, and insists Rose would never kill anyone on the night of her escape.
- Confronting Rose, Murdoch and Dr. Ogden find out it was the wrong key, and that Cedric often didn't do things right. Rose begged to be let go so she could take care of him, as she felt he was incapable of taking care of himself.
|Murdoch Mysteries Season 8|
| "On the Waterfront Part 1" • "On the Waterfront Part 2" • "Glory Days" • "Holy Matrimony, Murdoch!" • "Murdoch Takes Manhattan" • "The Murdoch Appreciation Society (episode)" • "What Lies Buried" • "High Voltage" • "The Keystone Constables" • "Murdoch and the Temple of Death" • "All That Glitters" • "The Devil Wears Whalebone" • "The Incurables" • "Shipwreck" • "Crabtree Mania" • "Toronto's Girl Problem" • "Election Day" • "Artful Detective" • |
Season 1 • Season 2 • Season 3 • eason 4 • Season 5 • Season 6 • Season 7 • Season 8 • Season 9 • Season 10
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.