Appearances and Mentions
- Cecil Vance had chewed off the Inspector's ear over the trouble down at the docks.
- When questioned about the murder of one of his workers, Harbourmaster Cecil Vance wants to know is: What is the police going to do about the Union men grinding the docks to a halt instead. He threatens the Inspector, "Your job is to get this city moving.
I suggest you do that instead of wasting time and energy on a dead anarchist. You and your men best do something about this or I'll have your badge."
- Cecil Vance of the Port Authority has called in the Pinkerton's to help sort his mess out – like the owners of the Pennsylvania Steel Works in Homestead, Pennsylvania, which turned into a riot.
- At a meeting with the Mayor, Vance is again accompanied by his hired agent Lionel Armstrong and demands the police arrest the workers who won't do their jobs; Goods aren't moving and produce is rotting on the docks. Less than seven ships have left port in the last three days, "This situation is crippling the city".
- The previous Toronto Harbourmaster was Mrs. McKinnon (ep.801, 802).
- Actor George Masswohl portrayed Henry Stanton in Rich Boy, Poor Boy
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.