|Bloom and Crabtree Autoshop|
|Location||on May Street, Toronto|
|First Appearance||Great Balls of Fire, Part 2|
Bloom and Crabtree Autoshop, est. 1904, is an auto repair shop business owned and run by Samuel Bloom, brother of Nina Bloom. It could be said to be a new family business in Toronto with an investment by George Crabtree after the Great Fire burnt down the orginal shop.
Appearances and Mentions
- Crabtree and Bloom partnership begins.
Painted Ladies (mentioned by Crabtree)
- After discovering that George is partners in the business and that Samuel gives her new car a favorable check, Louise Cherry writes a story in the Gazette.
- Business has really picked up since they've been in the paper.
The Accident (mentioned by Crabtree)
- George hires Henry as a mechanic, half-a-buck per shift until he knows what he is doing. George warns Higgins, “... but you can't be your lazy normal self. You have to actually work”.
- Bloom and Crabtree Autoshop is being sued by Effie Newsome's cousin for faulty brakes.
- MM fans have noted between Crabtree's ideas and Miss Cherry's marketing savvy, this is the stuff empires are made of!