|Beast of a Man|
|Seen||Friday the 13th, 1901|
|Relationships|| Rose Maxwell (Adoptive Sister) |
Cedric Maxwell (Adoptive Brother)
Appearances and Mentions
- Beast of a Man was found on the island bought by Rose Maxwell's family, and they took him in at a young age. However, Rose despised him for his disability, and despised her parents for letting him join their family. She murdered her parents and blamed the killings on him. Rose raised her infant brother, Cedric, making the "perfect" family in her eyes. Years later, Beast of a Man was released from the institution he was imprisoned at and secretly returned to the island, the only place he could call home.
- Many years later, Rose saw another threat to her perfect family when Lavinda became engaged to her brother. She plans a cunning plot to take the bachelorette party to the same island where her parents died. Unknowingly, Beast of a Man saw the group and was watching them closely.
- The first evening there, Lavinda tells a ghost story that Rose and Cedric knew, supposedly from their father, about a wild boy who would kill the family that had taken him in. Rose shows herself to be uncomfortable with the tale, trying to cut it off, but finishes it chillingly, with the boy and girl's death, before Lavinda finally ends the tale. Rose sets in place the suspicion of the tale being true, blaming Beast of a Man once more.
- After Lavinda and Diane's deaths, Rose effectively traps the girls, and goes after Emily Grace when she's alone in the woods. However, Beast of a Man rescues her and protects her for the whole night, though she thinks he's the killer. Julia Ogden finds Emily after a hectic search, and threatens Beast of a Man when he appears, believing he's the culprit. However, he simply wanders off back into the woods, proving to the two doctors he's not the murderer.
- When Julia and Emily stop Rose and take her to the authorities, Beast of a Man watches from the distance.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.