|Air date||March 31, 2008|
|Written by||Derek Schreyer|
|Directed by||John L'Ecuyer|
|Guest Stars||Michael Riley as Burrit Greyson|
|Recurring|| Maria Del Mar as Sarah Pensell|
Stephen Bogaert as Richard Binney
|Next||The Prince and the Rebel|
Detective Murdoch investigates the murder of Dr. Francis Grout who was killed by a hooded and robed figure using a crossbow. The doctor worked at the Greyson Institute for the Mind that specializes in researching brain functions and those who have special skills not found among the general population. As the murders continue, the police must find the common link among them. Murdoch is shaken when medium Sarah Pensell tells him she has seen these murders in a vision. While she can't identify the robed figure, she is able to identify the killer's last victim - Murdoch.
- The final conversation between Pensell and Murdoch reveals his love for Julia and the reason why he did not die as predicted.
- Julia Ogden has been to Prague and kept a journal which William would like to read.
- Sarah Pensell returns and predicts Murdoch's death.
- Pensell asks Murdoch about his relationship with Dr. Ogden and for the first time William describes Julia Ogden, revealing his feelings for her.
- Maria Del Mar is credited at the beginning of the episode but not in the closing credits.
- The opening theme song shares its name with this episode's title.
- "Me Ol' Mucker" Count: 1
- When Miss Pringle is playing the violin, her fingers are not coordinated with the music.
- When Murdoch dreams of himself getting killed, we see the killer standing in the hallway with loaded crossbow. When the bolt leaves the crossbow the loading string never is released and the bolt is moved by using a pulling wire.
- When Murdoch is questioning Richard Binney about a murder, Murdoch asks if Binney had been in the same room as Nathaniel Horton. Binney says yes, so Murdoch then asks "Did you see who killed him?" However, it was Andrew Nesbitt who had just been killed, not Horton.
Michael Riley as Doctor Burrit Greyson
Roger Clown as Francis Grout
Jane Maggs as Emily Pringle
Levi MacDougall as Nathaniel Horton
Catherine McGregor as Katherine Barrington
Robert Clarke as Andrew Nesbitt
|Murdoch Mysteries Season 1|
| "Power" • "The Glass Ceiling" • "The Knockdown" • "Elementary, My Dear Murdoch" • "'Til Death Do Us Part" • "Let Loose the Dogs" • "Body Double" • "Still Waters" • "Belly Speaker" • "Child's Play" • "Bad Medicine" • "The Prince and the Rebel" • "The Annoying Red Planet"|
Season 2 • Season 3 • Season 4 • Season 5 • Season 6 • Season 7• Season 8 • Season 9 • Season 10