|Seen||Darkness Before the Dawn Part 1|
|Job||City Board Member|
Appearances and Mentions
- Allen Templeton sees himself as a kingmaker and has written a letter of recommendation for William Murdoch's promotion to Inspector of Station House No. 5.
- Upon the two Catholic men meeting, Murdoch asks Allen Templeton if he realizes that "...endorsing me for this position will use some of your political capital"? Templeton tells Murdoch that he expects it to be a worthy expenditure, adding, "The Catholic constituency is rising in influence. I'll make sure that they know that I supported their man for this prestigious position."
- The Detective asks if he is to be a pawn? Hardly, Templeton states that he sees "...great things" for Detective Murdoch.
- When the investigation needs access to the Station House One's evidence room logbook, Crabtree informs the Detective that, "It's been subpoenaed by the Crown Attorney's office."
- Murdoch asks Mr. Templeton for access but he denies him the document explaining "...that logbook is being held as evidence in another case."
- Crown Attorney Allen Templeton visits the Station House for an explanation why he was accosted by a reporter, asking why the lead suspect in the Huckabee murder is also the lead detective?
- Templeton tells the Detective, "...you sounded paranoid", when he is reminded that Ralph Fellows has a personal vendetta against Murdoch who claims that he can prove it – but needs more time.
- Templeton gives him six hours, "Promise me the evening edition will have a different headline."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.