|Seen|| Pirates of the Great Lakes|
The Philately Fatality
Things Left Behind
Appearances and Mentions
- Aldous Germaine does not associate with perpetrators of violence for he is a pacifist of the highest order.
- Aldous Germaine admits that he can not account for every trade, but if a treasure trove of "...that size had occurred, I would likely know about it, yes". He suggests, without a specific buyer, the Sunday auction would be the most likely place to sell the stolen antiquities.
- Every third Sunday of the month, a private auction is held in a different location but it is by invitation only and Aldous Germaine offers the young man who "has the eyes of a doe" (Crabtree) to attend as his guest, pointing out to the both detectives, "you have the hardened look of policemen who've been lied to their entire lives".
- Upon Murdoch agreeing to George going undercover as Germaine's companion, Aldous transforms George into the well-heeled Boston Rhodes from New York City.
- Aldous Germaine is delighted to introduce George Crabtree to his fellow members of the Toronto Philately Society and is flattered to assist "one of this city's most amiable law enforcement officers".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.