A trail of blood, a missing corpse, and she was found at the scene of the crime without an alibi.
When Detective Murdoch's childhood friend turned private investigator, Freddie Pink, is implicated in a murder, he enlists his latest invention to find the truth in a pack of lies.
- Higgins gives Murdoch an idea for improving his newly tested invention: triangulation.
- Freddie Pink's past in Montreal is revealed and why she moved to Toronto last summer (ep.907)
- William and Julia are back to their normal work routine and home life.
- This is a technology-heavy episode:
- Crabtree mentions Jackson (unseen) finding a letter from the French government, confirmation of the receipt of a visa application for a Doris Walmer, traveling with her son James, age 5.
- Freddie Pink will return later in Season 10.
- Used in a variety of disciplines ranging from Linguistics to Logic, the most common application of recursion is in mathematics and computer science. A recursive loop is when a function, module or an entity keeps making calls to itself repeatedly, thus forming an almost never-ending loop: a series of instructions in a computer program which, when executed, cause a cyclic repetition of the same instructions, with no other action by the program, for as long as the program continues to be executed, or the loop is interrupted by some external action.
- An infinite regress arises when we ask what are the justifications for the reasons themselves. If the reasons count as knowledge, they must themselves be justified with reasons for the reasons, and so on ad infinitum. The problem of the infinite regress was a critical argument of the Skeptics in ancient philosophy.
- An homage to Doyle’s A Study in Scarlett : "A Study in Pink " was the title of the first episode of the TV series Sherlock, first broadcast on BBC One and BBC HD on 25 July 2010.
- This was the first episode filmed for Season 10.
- Filmed on location in Port Hope, Ontario. Victoria Hall in Cobourg, Ontario doubles as Toronto 's Union Station.
- Mouna Traoré (Rebecca James) and Thomas Craig (Inspector Thomas Brackenreid) do not appear in this episode, which is rare for the Inspector.
Nathan Hoppe as Constable McNabb
|Murdoch Mysteries Season 10|
|Great Balls of Fire, Part 1 • Great Balls of Fire, Part 2 • A Study in Pink • Concocting A Killer • Jagged Little Pill • Bend It Like Brackenreid • Painted Ladies • Weekend at Murdoch's • Excitable Chap • The Devil Inside • A Murdog Mystery • The Missing • Mr. Murdoch's Neighbourhood • From Murdoch to Eternity • Hades Hath No Fury • Master Lovecraft • Hot Wheels of Thunder • Hell to Pay • |
Season 1 • Season 2 • Season 3 • Season 4 • Season 5 • Season 6 • Season 7 • Season 8 • Season 9 • Season 10 • Season 11 • Season 12